Reagan National Airport Traveler Update on Coronavirus
Tips for a Better Journey
How to navigate around construction at Reagan National Airport
Project Journey construction has closed the Arrivals (lower level) roadway at Terminal B/C to all vehicles except for taxis. Learn more on how to easily navigate through the airport during construction.
- Don't drive in circles!
- Use wayfinding apps, such as Waze and Google Maps.
- Select your specific destination (terminal, airline, parking).
- Tune in from your car while on airport property.
- Get the latest roadway driving tips.
Slow down! Watch for:
- Construction signs
- Police directing traffic
- Reserve parking online in advance for best rates.
- On day of travel, proceed directly to your selected parking area.
- From Garage A, take elevator to lowest floor and walk indoors to Terminal A.
- From Garage B or C, walk indoors to Terminal B/C from Level 2.
Know where to find your ride:
- Ticketing (3rd floor): Airport shuttle, hotel shuttles, private vehicles, ride app pickup
- Concourse/Gates (2nd floor): Metro, Terminal Garages
- Baggage Claim (1st floor): Taxi
Foreign language translations of these tips are available: